PDA

View Full Version : livery in edinburgh or midlothian

asbo
24th March 2010, 09:41 AM
anyone know any nice, quiet livery yards that do DIY in or around edinburgh or midlothian?

kirsty1
24th March 2010, 10:52 PM
Hi Just seen you post,

we I have space on the livery yard that i'm on in midlothian. Its in polton, near bonnyrigg. It is 50 a week (which is about average in the area!). This includes your box, grazing, haylage and straw. The fields are all good and well maintained, we dont even get much mud in the winter!!!!

You can use as much haylage/straw as is needed as long as it is not wasted.

We are also situated on the tyne esk trail for hacking and have an all weather school with some jumps.

If you need any help with turning out/holiday cover etc i can do this too, cost depending on what is needed.

Hope this helps and if your interested give me a shout!.

asbo
27th March 2010, 11:21 AM
thanks kirsty, its quiet a bit more than i am currently paying for my 2. thanks anyway:)

Louise
29th March 2010, 08:35 PM
Oxenfoord at Pathhead
Dalkeith Park
Cousland

Horse Mad Mum
29th March 2010, 09:30 PM
hey asbo have to say Kirsty 1 price is about average for DIY livery at any I know varies between 40-50 per week happy hunting sorry dont know of any with vacancies at the mo

adamntitch
30th March 2010, 10:39 PM
you could try meadow head its just up from tower farm riding stables

asbo
1st April 2010, 06:44 PM
hey asbo have to say Kirsty 1 price is about average for DIY at any I know varies between 40-50 per week happy hunting sorry dont know of any with vacancies at the mo

i must know cheap yards lol, never ever paid more than 25 for DIY livery :) and currently only pay 100 for both without haylage/straw:)
thanks to those who have posted:)

Louise
7th April 2010, 06:46 PM
OOh where are you paying that LOL..

Theres also Hill head too..and Hodges..

asbo
7th April 2010, 08:58 PM
bonaly:)

just been offered my own field,automatic water drinkers and mains electric fencing around the field, all this for my 2 is 60 per month:D

so, they are off at the end of the month, its a few minutes from my girls school as well and its still in the area i am used too, so bonus:D

Horse Mad Mum
7th April 2010, 09:18 PM
hey Asbo thats great news ! HMM X

asbo
7th April 2010, 11:08 PM
thanks, im really happy as thats yet another rug been ripped, making it 8 rugs in 3 months all by the same horse who hates both of mine:(

Louise
9th April 2010, 06:34 PM
OOh we used to have a rug ripper when I was on a livery yard..hence why I dont do yards anymore LOL