PDA

View Full Version : horse rugs 4 u

fudgie
19th September 2009, 06:15 PM
hey just wondering if anyone has ever ordered off this sit !?!
i ordered for rugs about 5 days ago now and havent heard anything back from them to say they had got my order i had a confirmation email to say that the money had gone out of the bank but it said also it was up to horse rugs for you to confirm the order and ship the item and if i had any problem to email them with the details.
I emailed them 3 days ago and still havent had an email back i have also tryed ringing them but nothing starting to get a little worried that ive been had off !

Loony
19th September 2009, 06:22 PM
Eeek does sound worrying!! Give it a few more days. Did it say when you ordered them what the dispatch date would be? Usually they say 5-6 working days or something like that.

beks the artist
19th September 2009, 06:57 PM
Blimey! I have never used them but often looked at their site! Fingers crossed you get your rugs soon xx

flipper
19th September 2009, 07:13 PM
Never used them, so can't advise.

My Crazy Clan
19th September 2009, 08:04 PM
I would wait untill money, if no luck ring them, if they fob you off get a refund.

Bay Chaos
19th September 2009, 09:31 PM
Pole and Barge spring to mind. I'm still waiting for my refund or neck cover 3 and a half years later.......

nic
19th September 2009, 09:37 PM
Ive never heard of them until i got a freebie mag in side H&H one week, had a nosey on the website ( which isnt up to much) and worked out it was cheaper to buy rugs from robinsons!!!

Frankie
19th September 2009, 10:05 PM
I had a very bad experience with them and wouldn't go near them ever again!

Tiaki
19th September 2009, 10:12 PM
Horse rugs for you - don't touch them with a barge pole. When I worked as a receptionist for a marquee company, Horse rugs for you rented a storage unit off of us to store their stock. I ALWAYS had people coming in looking for them, unhappy customers etc and they never paid their rent on time to us either for the storage. Awful people and terrible to deal with.

xxx

lilholley
19th September 2009, 10:41 PM
oh dear, hope you get it sorted.. I got a freebie catalogue with my magazine from them, for some reason I assumed if they were in the magazines they'd be pretty good..

CityLights
20th September 2009, 09:44 AM
Are they the ones that normally have a little catalouge in some magazines that all kind of black and yellow? i was wondering about using them for rugs, but glad this came up first

i would ring them up its really bad that you havent a confirmation which im guessing means you havent got an order number off them which means you cant really track your order

fudgie
20th September 2009, 06:32 PM
yer i got a little leaflet in a magazine so thought i would give them a try, didnt give it much thought though seeing it in the magazine made me think it would be ok dads going to sort it dont worry! if ui cant get thorugh to them tomorrow were getting are monwey back and i will just go elsewere! i loved the rugs i order though!!

fudgie
21st September 2009, 03:28 PM
chrisis over ! rugs two rugs arrived ! they phned us and explained that the other will be on its way asap! fingers crossd!

Trio
21st September 2009, 03:42 PM
i'm surprised at the responses!! i've used them for most of my rugs and never had a problem - even replaced one when i ordered the wrong size. havent used them for about a year though so maybe they've gone downhill now- shame as they were really good.