Equine World UK
Countrybase Store
Pet Web Site

Go Back   Equine World UK > Miscellaneous > General Equestrian Chat

Notices

Old 18th October 2009
Well Schooled Horse

Tiaki knows a thing or two about horsesTiaki knows a thing or two about horsesTiaki knows a thing or two about horsesTiaki knows a thing or two about horsesTiaki knows a thing or two about horses
Talking Update - Dylan, Lewyn & Chunky

Hope you all remember my three lovelies

For those that don't quick recap;

Dylan I got when he was 11months old. He was rescued at 6months old where he and his brother were at risk of going onto the meat wagons. I had Dylan until April 09 and he is now 3yrs old. Dylan went out on loan to a good mate of mine up north.

Lewyn - I brought him in May 09 as an untouched 6yr old in very poor condition. After rehab and backing, he was sold to a lovely family in September 09

Chunky - I got Chunky in November 08 and after spending a year with me he was loaned out to a lovely couple. Not my decision and if things had been different he wouldn't have gone. Chunky left my yard on 14th October 09.

So Updates

DYLAN

He is doing REALLY well. My friend hasn't done as much with him as she would have liked but he is still only 3yrs old so no rush. Before he went I had him fully tacked up, lunging and long reining which my mate has continued with. He has also been lead across (had been before he left) and they are looking forward to having some inhand lessons ready for showing next year

LEWYN

Lewyn is by far doing superbly. Before he left, again he had been lead across, fully tacked up and lunging well. Now he is being ridden by a 10yr old girl who has taken him on fun rides, he's been cubbing and having jumping lessons He is totally off the LR, working in walk, trot and canter with his 10yr old jockey. The 10yr old absolutely adores him and is doing a cracking job. I am very proud to be the person they brought him from

CHUNKY

Hasn't been long since Chunky left but he is slowly settling into his new routein. Chunky has huge trust issues with people due to his past but his new owners are very patient and kind which is just what Chunky likes. He has made friends with their young foal and also the Section D mare he is a companion to. Chunky will take a long time to truly settle in but so far so good. I am trying to arrange to go and see him next week before I go back to work on 26th.

So, all of them are doing really well. I miss them all dearly and just wish I could keep them all I'm looking forward to visiting both Chunky and Dylan.

xxx
Old 18th October 2009
Veteran Schoolmaster

My Crazy Clan knows a thing or two about horsesMy Crazy Clan knows a thing or two about horsesMy Crazy Clan knows a thing or two about horsesMy Crazy Clan knows a thing or two about horses

great to hear they are doing well.

Old 18th October 2009
Well Schooled Horse

Sasca knows a thing or two about horsesSasca knows a thing or two about horsesSasca knows a thing or two about horsesSasca knows a thing or two about horses

your gonna have to stop changing your name! i keep getting confuzzled!

Old 18th October 2009
Well Schooled Horse

chescar knows a thing or two about horseschescar knows a thing or two about horses

You know my thoughts - I think you do an absolutely fantastic job and all your horses are what they are because you were part of their life.

So glad they are all still doing really well.

Love the new name by the way x

Old 18th October 2009
Well Schooled Horse

Tiaki knows a thing or two about horsesTiaki knows a thing or two about horsesTiaki knows a thing or two about horsesTiaki knows a thing or two about horsesTiaki knows a thing or two about horses

Thanks guys

I NEVER take credit for the way my ponies/horses/projects turn out. I just think I am lucky to end up with good horses all the time so the credit lies with them

Don't worry Sasca, this name change is final and staying put

xxx