came to the hard decision to send china back to where i got her from. for a few reasons really. the main one is she is terrible to skye around food, and as they all eat hay together in the winter as i dont seperate them. another is i dont think shes going to winter out too well, plus shes so fine i dont have anyone light enough to carrying on backing her! she is 7 next year and feel she is wasted sat in the field as a companion.
so i called up her old owner (very nice dealer ive bought some nice horses off) she has agreed to do a swap for this little lad. basically she is heavily pregnant and while she is away popping out a sprog, the girls who run her yard dont really need anything that needs starting from scratch.
anyway less of the chatter, marley is a welsh x cob 3 yr old gelding standing at roughly 13.2. he is chunky enough for me to back if i get round to it, he is used to being out with youngsters, and he will live out well through the winter! so suits me alot better. chances are he will get sold on come spring, but if i have time to get him backed, then i will
will get more pics though when hes comes on sunday
i had to think hard cos china is a lovely pony, very sweet, trots over to see me every day, calls me and everything. i do like her alot, but i cant risk skye getting hurt when china decides to boot the crap out of her over a small bucket let alone a box of hay and haynets in the winter