thought i posted this but obviously not. Obviously she's not being sold and i doubt the she ever will, I just couldnt do it, I'd rather keep her as a pet.
Basically its been a really hard decision, I've jumoed from one idea to another for the past week now and finally decided that the best thing for her is to go on holiday from now untill february time. Then start bringing her back into work by lunging & long reining her, eventually sitting on her, walking a little and then finishing it there. taking it as slowly as i possibly can in aim to have her walking and trotting nicely and possibly cantering by winter next year.
I dont want to send her away just yet, maybe if she struggles next year then its probably going to be a must but i want to try again first.
i dont want to just hack because the weather and stuff will mean some weeks we wont get out at all and it will be too random to get her going out nicely and confident and settled under the saddle. feel like i will just get her going good and then it will be too icey to hack and we'll be back to the beginning, because thats the type of horse that she is.
I think she just deserves a nice long holiday simply just being a horse in the field, coming in to be groomed and fussed, still doing inhand stuff and going out for walks in hand when we can so it keeps her seeing the traffic.
Im also considering looking into some sort of NH stuff that we can do together to keep us entertained.
I think this is best for her so were going to try this a holiday!xx
having trouble with her at the minute, there was a big post about it, felt like i just couldnt do her justice anymore and was time to admit defeat but everyone has helped me come to this hard decision.
rhea yeah she had them done she need a little bit of rasping but nothing major x
thanks for the replies xxx