All this showing talk...Your aims for 2010 season!
has got me reeally impatient
Im itching to get anni out again and im really looking forward to getting xanth out (ignoring the fact she isnt being ridden away yet ) arrgh,
So i thought i would do an aims post
Here are mine.
1. to get anni out as much as possible to more medal shows and more local shows and get some results under her belt.
2. Get xanth out to a local show under saddle even if its only a turnout class to start with.
3. Going from the above...take xanth into a proper ridden class
<3 Gypsy gold doesn't chink or glitter, it shines in the sun and neighs in the dark <3
1. Have a go at dressage
2. Get Bertie to go forward better at shows and into a more correct outline (im going to work very hard this year and probably be about a snone lighter by the time im done lol!!)
3. Try and win a red rosette, I have never won one :-(. Although this is just a fun goal, Im not a serious competitor - honest!!
ok - firstly to have 2 foals born safe and sound in march,
then to get murray my sec a stallion broken in at the start of the year - and aim to have him ready for some sort of novice show or basic dressage test (something indoors) by the autumn.
as ever try and win a wpcs medal with one of the welshies!
start breaking time in at the end of the year once her foal is weaned
and suede - to do some jumping again - especially cross country - i miss it so much and so does he - but may have to pop a show or two in there as will need to keep up our new tradition of winning a sash each year! (started in 2008 - so looking for my third one now!)
To enjoy my time at the yard until i head to uni. And for the babies I'm now looking after to kick ass in their novicev classes and for the 2 open ones i have to rack up a load of championship and good placing's at HOYS, international and nat champs.
Probably wotn do much showing shows this year, I will ceritainly be doing the BEF futurities with the foal but im not sure i will do much more cause i can only really do the local ones, the appy one which is pointless in doing and then the county ones are usually SHGB which means registering and DNAing Kizzie and its pricey to do
Ooh I'm excited Hurry up spring!!! Ok so ideally I'd like to:
1. Do more interdressage comps and maybe get to a real live dressage party
2. Enter a riding club pony class
3. Most likely do some inhand classes, maybe coloured and condition or something like that
4. Do a few clear round classes